When we got our new Broil King Signet 90 gas grill, my husband discovered many new recipes which he was happy to try out. One of the most popular that he made was beer can chicken. Even though we have a rotisserie kit on our grill, it was nice to have a bit of variety with our grilled food. If you are looking to add another chicken recipe to your repitore then check out this recipe:
1) Rinse your chicken in water. Next, oil and season your chicken with the spice of your choice.
2) Next you will need a half can of beer (your choice whether you drink the other half or not!)
3) Next, carefully place the bottom of the chicken over the can.
4) Using the can and chicken legs as props, carefully place the chicken on the grill in a tinfoil pan.
5) Cook the chicken for about an hour and a half or until your thermometer reads done.
Once your chicken is finished cooking, let the chicken rest at least 10 minutes before you serve. To complete your meal, bake some potatoes along with the chicken and then add a salad to finish off your barbecue.